Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Booty's debut

Since I don't think I've ever had a photo of my oldest cat on here, I figured I'd share a couple. I probably haven't posted any pictures because she looks so unenthused in most of them. Anyway, happy birthday month, Booty. You're 10 years old now!



Chillin' on top of my yarn chest.



Seeking out her second nap location for the day.

And here's a close up of the stargazer lilies C. bought for me Sunday. The last time he got me stargazer lilies, they were part of a giant arrangement delivered in a limo outside the Las Vegas airport. I was there for a visit in summer 2004 (yes, Vegas in the summer, and on purpose). This time, I pulled off the tiny orange pollen bits from the flowers so they wouldn't stain my shirt.

2 comments:

Teesa69 said...

Yay Booty on being 10 years old! She's a nice looking cat! Love the flowers too...So colorful!

Anonymous said...

awww booty!!! she's so cute haha all like, what do you think you're doing? lol awesome. my kiddoes will be 2 in october and the grandkiddoes turned 7 weeks today haha. anyway take care. love the flowers, so bright and cheery :D