Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, September 23, 2007

What a wussy

This commercial used to make me cry every time I saw it. That was in my first trimester.

Oddly enough, I haven't seen it much since then. It just came back into the rotation recently, and the first time I saw it again last week, I just started laughing uncontrollably at what a big sap I was, crying at the drop of a hat!

Now I just think it's cute (and wish I had a surfer bod like that)!

THE SEEN
The cat I spoke about in my most recent post was prowling the wildflowers again last night! I wonder if we shall meet again tonight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww that commercial, i love it too. hehe. poor kitty!! well I hope it either finds its way home or continues to forage for its food and survive!! take care.

Amy Anderson said...

Really?? That commercial made you cry??? You're so sappy. I love it!

Josephine said...

I know. *blush*