Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Still here

I'm still here. After a long holiday weekend, followed by a rest day, I'm back at work and easing into my normal routine again. Play time is over.

I'm sad to report I took very few photos over the weekend, and I know I owe another belly shot. Well, since I hit 32 weeks Thursday (that's eight months!), maybe I'll muster up the courage to share another photo.

I hope everyone's Labor Day weekend was grand, and I promise to be better about updates in the coming weeks. And with all these "practice" contractions, we might get to Junior's birthday sooner than we think!

Note to self: Must finish crib setup.

1 comment:

Teesa69 said...

OMG ...How'd I miss your 32nd week passing?! I hope you have fun finishing the crib set up...IKWYM about getting back into 'normal' routine - it can be hard unless you ease into it! Hope Junior decides to cook just a couple more weeks for you if he does decide to come early!