Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, July 12, 2007

He's joining in the fun, too

C. had his first baby dream last night.

He was changing the baby, which was a girl by the way, and he said her diaper was dry. Just as he picked her up from the changing table, she started peeing on the floor. There was a puddle on the floor, and somehow she ended up peeing on a lady standing in line across the street (?). He said, "Just tell her it's water."

After the peeing episode finished, he put his hand under her butt to put her back on the changing table, and of course, she started pooping in his hand. Just then, he said he started yelling, "HONEY! I NEED AN EXTRA HAND HERE!!"


Yesterday's "seen"

A bike "bumper sticker" that read: "My other bike is a bike."

Really?!

6 comments:

pinkmorning said...

yay for baby dreams!

Twice the blessing, plus one said...

Don't you love it when dad's have the baby dreams too!

Steph said...

Just wait 'til the dream comes true! And boys are even more fun, I can tell you from experience!!! :)

Anonymous said...

lol classic baby dream. i can so see that too. hah. but yeah i had to laugh at the "bumper sticker"....interesting lol. Today was my "tell random stories" day on my OD, and I was just reading over it and it's amazing how something turns you onto telling a completely different story off topic of what your original plan was. I love it all. Check it out :D.

Josephine said...

I've heard the "boy" warning from my friend at work. He said to keep a rag or cloth diaper or something handy to put on top while he's nakie. :-) My friend said he thought his roof was leaking because it was coming from above...when he followed the trail back down, his little son was making a mess! He didn't forget to cover the boy parts after that. :o)

Steph said...

Had to update this posting...I was at Babies R Us last weekend, and they now make little covers specifically for the little boy issue! I had seen an article about them when I was PG with Logan but could never find them (so I used a washcloth). And on the same note...Logan turned the waterworks on Daddy yesterday...wish I could have been there to see it!