Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Lazy Tuesday

I was thinking of completing one giant task today but decided against it when it required a shower, change of clothes and driving. (More on that later.)

Today, I ate a bagel and fruit for breakfast, a dang quesadilla for lunch and now I'm thinking I just might make those enchiladas for dinner (that, too, involves driving, though).

But the best part is just about to come.

Trash TV. OK, I know it's not Jerry Springer, but my lineup includes Dr. Phil, followed by Oprah. I've already watched part of The Young and The Restless, one Baby Story, two Bringing Home Baby episodes and one and a half Take Home Chef shows on TLC (I only watched one half of a show since it made me hungry).

But since I'm actually finishing a smaller task at home, I can feel guiltless about watching the boob tube. I began making a felted bag months ago, and now all I have left to do is assemble the bag and knit the two straps, attach and felt! I'm still experimenting with my front-loading washer's felting capability, so wish me luck. I'll be sure to post a photo of the finished product.

And it was much easier for me to stay home today since I had a near accident last night on my way home from a friend's house. All said, I'm OK, but it really scared the poop out of me and I'm a little afraid to drive on the interstate. I think I'll be sending C. to get the Nissan those new tires we promised to get after our trip to Taos.

Gotta run. Can't keep Dr. Phil waiting much longer!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I miss seeing a Baby Story.....let me know how the felting turns out :-)

Josephine said...

I really like Bringing Home Baby. It chronicles the first 36 or 48 hours or something after new parents bring home their kids from the hospital. It's a bit of a reality check for us.