Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The seen

A middle-aged black woman at the grocery store, wearing what appeared to be a curly wig, big eyeglasses and carrying a black, patchwork purse. As I walked past the customer service desk, I saw the back of her shirt and had to look again.

So fly

Those were the words air brushed to the back of her red t-shirt. It was evident they had been made for a group of some sort -- I started thinking of bowling shirts, high school band shirts, even my old dance studio shirts -- but my eyes didn't read past the distinct lettering.

It made my day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

definitely sounds like an outfit/getup my aunt carlina would wear. hah. nice.

Josephine said...

The wig, too?! LOL!

Anonymous said...

i think she'd go sans wig....lol. but i really wouldn't put it past her! hehe.