Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

This is getting amusing

This morning, I dreamed about having plans to move to the mountains, but C. said he couldn't go, because people who work downtown don't live in the mountains. I said, "I work downtown." His reply? "Not anymore." But he made me guacamole dip before leaving, saying it was for my going away party. And then he said he wasn't coming back, but to have fun.

Evidently I went hiking after that (or this is just one of those bizarre, no-logic turns in a dream) with my friend R., whom I haven't seen since my birthday party in February, and while scaling the face of a cliff with a wicked dropoff, I found myself climbing a rickety old ladder and tree, and a bat decided my hand looked good enough to take a bite out of. After flailing around and shaking the dang thing off my hand, and with R. sitting nearby watching but doing nothing, I guess I woke up or drifted away from such nonsense.

OK. Back to sleep for a couple of hours.

EDIT: Look at that! My ticker says only 100 days of pregnancy to go!! In a little more than three months, the little munchkin will be here!

5 comments:

Twice the blessing, plus one said...

aren't pregnancy dreams the best!
Wow tomorrow you will be in double digits...woo-hoo time is flying by!

pinkmorning said...

i have been having weird dreams too, but not from pregnancy! At least you are getting enough sleep to have dreams, right? have a good day.

Josephine said...

I guess I should look at it that way ... that I'm getting enough sleep!!

GustoBones said...

Pregnant dreams are so funny. When I was pg with my 3rd, I had this reoccuring dream that I didn't know who the father of my child was.(I am married and monogamous:)) Even though in the morning I knew what was what, it still freaked me out every time. Congrats on being in the home stretch!!

Josephine said...

gusto: thanks! i guess we all go crazy with our dreams.