Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Next time, cheap sunglasses


If you know most of what is going on with me, you'll know I've been "fighting" with Bolle about these sunglasses I bought three years ago. They are the Morph, and they were pricey, but I like them. However, I've sent them back for factory repairs twice. And twice Bolle has replaced them with a brand-spanking new pair. Well, I got the latest pair back about three weeks ago, and ... wait for it ... they're broken. The left lens keeps popping out. So after calling customer service yet again, I found out I have to send them back a third time, but the rep suggested I ask for a different style this time.

EDIT: Now this is where you come in. Help me pick a new pair of Bolle sunglasses! Post your choice in the comments section, if you please.

7 comments:

Teesa69 said...

3rd times' a charm? Hmm, must be a defective product! Maybe they should send you two pairs!!

Steph said...

I am a cheapie, so if I tried to send MY pair back because they kept breaking (assuming I could even find them, of course!)they would be laughing uncontrollably!

SW

Twice the blessing, plus one said...

My favorites are the 3rd pair or the last pair....

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

yeah i'm definitely going with the third pair...they just seem more you than any of the others :D

pinkmorning said...

your post made me laugh. every time i have spent money on sunglasses that were not cheap ones, they have broken, but i still have one pair that i bought for four dollars that our several years old. i always go for the cheap cute ones now!

Anonymous said...

I like the last pair cuz then you can look at the world thru rose colored glasses!! :)

Twice the blessing, plus one said...

Did you find a replacement now? I hope so!!!