Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, July 01, 2007

I can't believe I'm doing this

Since I got pg., I've been trying to "document" my size by taking weekly (but sometimes I forget) self portraits. Here I was at 14 weeks (two months ago):



Mind you, I thought I was getting "big" back then. Now look at me. Here I am at 22 weeks (just a few days back, as confirmed by my ticker):



It's not easy to get all this flesh into the viewfinder any more.

Anyway, stay tuned. I'm sure more humiliating belly shots will be available as the weeks roll on. (And I roll on...)

6 comments:

Amy Anderson said...

Finally!! You look great, nothing humiliating about it!

Becky said...

You look FABULOUS, Mama! And I am jealous-By 22 weeks, I was starting to get stretch marks-And now there is NO way I would post a belly shot, because at 35 weeks, all my belly IS is stretch marks! But YOU look beautiful!!

Steph said...

How exciting! And there is SO much more to come! :)
This is something that I really wish I had done, so you will be glad you did, I'm sure!

Steph Williams

Josephine said...

You guys...I keep thinking every day that this is the biggest I can get. I'm in for a rude awakening!! LOL!

MomOf4 said...

Good for you for documenting your pregnancy! Believe it or not, you will miss your baby belly once the baby arrives! :)

Anonymous said...

cute baby pansa!!! my mom said so too :D!!