Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Monday, July 02, 2007

Sorry, dear

Last night, I had the most glorious night of sleep since, well, I can't remember when. I slept seven hours straight - 2:20-9:20 a.m. - and the only caveat was I was walking to the bathroom hunched over like Igor because I usually get up at least once in the middle of the night. But seven hours ...

...and C. wasn't even here to experience it.

Nope. My hubby is away in Oklahoma, and I had the whole bed to myself. Well, it was me and my five pillows.

P.S. Lest you worry I didn't get enough rest, I slept about another 90 minutes after that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got to sleep in my own bed last night for the first time since Sunday. Andrew and Shaylan were here this weekend for my Uncle's funeral and they got custody of the bed. Wow, you don't realize how comfortable your bed is until you sleep somewhere else.

Josephine said...

Bed hogs! After the wedding in Estes Park, I drove us back home. My mom stayed in a hotel and her back hurt so bad she couldn't really sleep. I really do love my bed.