Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, July 27, 2007

Sick in the summer?!

Nope, that "scratch" in my throat last night wasn't put there by a sharp piece of food from dinner.

It's there because I'm getting a little summer cold. Ack!

Being pregnant and all, I called my nurse to see if there's anything I should be concerned about. (Otherwise, I'd stick it out and complain every bit of the way...) I still plan to complain every bit of the way, but at least I can look forward to a throat culture Monday if this little "bug" doesn't leave over the weekend.

Until then, lots of fluids, juice, Tylenol if necessary and rest. And salt water gargles in the morning and at night.

1 comment:

pinkmorning said...

oh, man, that stinks that you are sick. i can't check my hotmail at work anyway. i can only use clearblue opks is what my RE tells me, but it sure makes this whole business expensive. i have been using FRER hpts because i like them better and they have the best consumer reports rating. i hope you have a good weekend and you get feeling better.