Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, July 27, 2007

A song to cheer me up

I was driving to work today after an emotionally and physically draining morning (and I was only awake for a few hours), but after dealing with moronic drivers on the highway, I turned the station to Jack FM and just as I did, I heard Lowrider begin.

So I turned it up. Loud.


(This was the least cheesy of all the videos.)

Almost as an extra pick-me-up, the Weather Girls' It's Raining Men followed. Bonus.

Sunglasses update
Since some of you have asked, I'd like to report I mailed back my Bolle sunglasses, asking for the third style featured in my previous post. The fifth style was a decoy; I only wanted polarized lenses to help protect my eyes after having LASIK four years ago.

1 comment:

pinkmorning said...

i like the choice and your craving central makes me laugh, that is one of the only things that help me to sleep, but i refuse to take it when it is prescribed because i have hallucinations and they scare me!