Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Pictures

Here are the latest, but in the meantime, enjoy this sleepyhead goof I made.

I went to bed sometime after 2 last night, and I forgot to take off my earrings, remembering this fact after I jumped in bed. I took one off, put it on the night stand, and then ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

This morning, I saw that one earring was on my night stand, so I started searching frantically on the floor, in the sheets, under the bed. The cat knocked it off. I knocked it off. It's lost. (Mind you, it's not like they were my diamond earrings, but they were still purple and adorable.) After searching for a good couple of minutes, I had an itch on my left ear lobe. My second earring was just where I had left it yesterday. Still attached!

This one is from last week: 24 weeks.



This one is from this morning, 25 weeks, with sleep marks on my tummy and all. And how its possible I look paler is anyone's guess. Has to be the lighting. But the good thing is I got complimented yesterday three times on how I looked like I had gotten some sun. (These people don't know I've been sequestered in air-conditioned environments every chance I get, far away from the hot sun.) Light eggplant, yesterday's sun dress shade, must be my color.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful belly, chica! You are one glowing, pregnant mama!

Twice the blessing, plus one said...

Look at that beautiful bump! You look absolutely gorgeous....

BTW I have done that with earrings before too:)

Teesa69 said...

Loving the belly pics! Wow at 25 weeks already?? Hehe on the earrings too! I haven't worn earrings in such a long time, but I remember doing that too! Of course, I would've been quick to blame the cat as well!

Steph said...

Wow, looks like the "little" one did a lot of growing during that one week! Isn't that a comforting feeling?

Anonymous said...

awww you look absolutely amazing!!! keep the pictures coming hehe.